Buying the best mattress is often a case of personal choice, as some of us love to sleep on super soft mattresses and others on firm ones. However, there is now a type of mattress on the market that can cater to your comfort needs, whatever they are and this is the memory foam mattress. Memory foam works in harmony with your body to help you to get comfortable every time you get into your bed. It works by working with your body temperature as it creates an even surface for your body weight to evenly disperse over. When your body temperature changes, you will need to ensure that the mattress you invest in has the ability to change with it and this is why it is important to ensure that you invest in one that is of a good quality just like Snoozel Green that many people feel in love with.
Memory Foam Facts
Memory foam offers unparalleled comfort levels but you will need to make sure that you don’t go for a cheap memory foam mattress, as they won’t work as effectively as one that is of a better quality. You can shop online through websites such as amerisleep.com to find good quality memory foam mattresses and the great thing about shopping online is that you don’t have to spend ages walking around shops getting confused by salespeople jargon.
Check out the following facts about memory foam mattresses:
- Memory foam mattresses are layered
- They will have a core portion, ideally made from a high density foam
- Memory foam changes position as your body temperature increases and decreases
- They are often described as having a “melting’ sensation, as your body weight will evenly disperse into the mattress
- It was originally used by the engineers at NASA as a way to help pilots and astronauts to absorb vibrations and g-force
Memory foam mattresses are now widely considered to be the best type of mattress on the market and it is well worth investing more into a good quality mattress, in order to ensure you are getting enough sleep each night.
Finding a memory foam mattress with the correct density is vital and the best density is usually somewhere between 4-6lbs. Anything less than 4 is not enough to support the weight of the human body properly and should be avoided and often the best way to ensure that the mattress works well is to test it out. Get a better look at bed sizes @ Gottasleep and choose the best quality mattress for you.
You can shop around online to find a company that will allow you to test out a mattress for an agreed period of time such as 100 days and this will allow you to find one that suits your specific needs.
When you buy anything, you should always check out the warranty and here’s why:
- Good quality memory foam mattresses will come with a long warranty period
- It shows that the manufacturer believes their product will last
- It allows you to return faulty mattresses without worrying about the cost
Shopping for a good quality memory foam mattress is easier than ever when you take everything from customer reviews to your personal needs into consideration.